Tenco Starcap Pneumatic Capper For Crown Caps, Corks, Plastic Corks, And T-Tops
Tenco Starcap Capper For Crown Caps, Corks, Plastic Corks, And T-Tops.
The Starcap is an air operated, innovative, patented corker and capper. This compact capping machine allows you to perfectly cap corks for wine bottles, crown caps for beer bottles, plastic champagne corks, and T Tops (bar top corks).
Wine corks are manually inserted into the cone, a button is pressed, inserting the cork into the bottles neck and slightly compressing the cork.
Crown caps are applied by means of a magnetic pressure head. The operator has to place the crown cap under the magnetic capping head, place the bottle on the plate, and press the button to start the capping head. The bottle will be closed with the crown cap within a matter of seconds.
Plastic Champagne corks and T Tops have to be applied manually on the bottle neck in order to be capped. The opera-tor then has to place the bottle on the plate and press the start button to make the capping head descend and cap the bottle.
• Adaptable for crown caps Ø 26 and Ø 29. Two magnetic heads are provided. Works on bottle heights from 130 to 465mm.
• Adaptable for plastic mushroom (Champagne) caps. Maximum head Ø 37. Works on bottle heights from 130 to 465mm.
• Adaptable for T-Tops.
• Adaptable for corks with up to Ø 24mm and height of 45mm. Works on bottle heights from 200 to 370mm.
• Pneumatic functioning. Needs a separate air compressor to operate, 60 to 90 PSI. (Not Included).
• Safety Door
• Production Rate: 400 bottles per hour
• Dimensions mm: 375x325x745h
• Weight: 25 kg
Cat. No.: EQPTENCO-PNEUCAP-CORKS-CC-SC