Sentia™ Malic Acid Test Strips Buffer Agent
The ability to accurately monitor malic acid during malolactic fermentation is a crucial tool to prevent microbial growth and ensure wine stability. With Sentia™ it’s never been easier. After a simple 1 in 5 pre-dilution with the Sentia™ Malic Acid Buffer, in less than a minute you’ll have an accurate and reliable malic acid result.
This test must be performed using the specially designed buffer dilution to deliver an accurately pre-diluted wine sample for testing (Sentia malic acid buffer solution sold separately). For pre-dilution instructions, please review the info here.
Needing only a single pre-diluted drop of wine with a convenient “porch” design for easy sample application, plus the added protection of built-in quality control checks, you can focus on what really matters: getting the results you need whenever and wherever you need them.
- Test type identifier and ID number in rich color with easy-to-read font
- Airtight 25-pack vial for easy storage and retrieval
- Manufactured in a state-of-the-art ISO certified facility in Melbourne, Australia
- Convenient white "porch" design to ensure consistent user sample application time after time
- Ergonomic vial comes complete with 25 test strips, so you won't run out when you need them most
- Only a single drop of pre-diluted wine required for your analysis
- Works with Sentia™ Analyzer (sold separately)
- Measures malic acid levels in red or white wine:
- measuring range: 0.05 to 5 g/L
- sample size: at least 8 microlitres (a drop of pre-diluted wine)
- When not in use your Sentia™ Malic Acid Test Strips must be stored in their vial inside a refrigerator
*Malic Acid strips and buffer agent sold separately.
Contact us at 844.482.9463 or email us at email@example.com for more info!