Sentia Acetic Acid Test Strips
Sentia™ Acetic Acid Test Strips work with your Sentia™ Analyzer to track the development of acetic acid over time and allow users to act before excess levels impart detrimental sensory characteristics in their wine.
Needing only a single drop of wine with a convenient “porch” design for easy sample application, plus the added protection of built-in quality control checks, you can focus on what really matters: getting the results you need whenever and wherever you need them.
- Test type identifier and ID number in rich color with easy-to-read font
- Airtight 25-pack vial for easy storage and retrieval
- Manufactured in a state-of-the-art ISO certified facility in Melbourne, Australia
- Convenient white "porch" design to ensure consistent user sample application time after time
- Ergonomic vial comes complete with 25 test strips, so you won't run out when you need them most
- Only a single drop of wine required for your analysis
- Works with Sentia™ free SO₂ Analyzer (sold separately)
- Measures acidity levels in red or white wine:
- measuring range: 0.1 - 10 g/L
- When not is use your Sentia™ Acetic Acid Test Strips must be stored in their vial inside a refrigerator
Contact us at 844.482.9463 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!