Zambelli TPA Pneumatic Corker with Hopper
The Zambelli TPA corker is manufactured using AISI 304 Stainless Steel and is capable of working with both synthetic and natural corks. The cork is inserted via a corking pin operated by a pneumatic piston. This corker will require a separate air compressor to operate (not included).
The corker is available as a bench-top unit or with an optional base (sold separately).
- AISI 304 Stainless Steel Frame
- Stainless Steel Jaws
- Compatible with Synthetic or Natural Corks (ø 22-26mm, up to 50mm H)
- Height of Bottles: up to 390mm
- Corking time: about 3 seconds
- Weight: 123.5lbs (56 Kg)
- Dimensions (without base): 13.4" x 15.7" x 52.4"
- Hourly Production: 500-600 bottles per hour
- Pneumatic: A 60 Gallon, 3hp, 11.3 or greater CFM, 120-140 psi rate, with pressure regulator air compressor is the recommended minimum to run the corker