Sentia™ Free SO2 Test Strips
Sentia™ free SO₂ Test Strips work with your Sentia™ Analyzer to measure free SO₂ in post-fermentation red or white wine. Sentia™ free SO₂ Test Strips make testing easy.
Needing only a single drop of wine with a convenient “porch” design for easy sample application, plus the added protection of built-in quality control checks, you can focus on what really matters: getting the results you need whenever and wherever you need them.
- Test type identifier and ID number in rich color with easy-to-read font
- Airtight 25-pack vial for easy storage and retrieval
- Manufactured in a state-of-the-art ISO certified facility in Melbourne, Australia
- Convenient white "porch" design to ensure consistent user sample application time after time
- Ergonomic vial comes complete with 25 test strips, so you won't run out when you need them most
- Only a single drop of wine required for your analysis
- Works with Sentia™ free SO₂ Analyzer (sold separately)
- Measures free SO₂ levels in post-fermentation red or white wine:
- measuring range: 3 to 50 mg/L (free SO₂)
- sample size: at least 8 microlitres (a drop of wine)
- When not is use your Sentia™ free SO₂ Test Strips must be stored in their vial inside a refrigerator
Contact us at 844.482.9463 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!