- Let us in: Make sure your location is open and the lights are on. We like to set up early and will coordinate arrival time prior to canning day.
- Make way for the line: We need at least 8' x 20' to run operations during canning, but will take as much space as we can get. The canning line needs to be close to the tanks and preferably over a drain.
- 12OV or Bust: We need to keep the line humming so please ensure easy access to the 12OV power.
- Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate: We need clean, potable water, for line cleaning and rinsing of cans. At the end of the day we are going to need up to 10 gallons of water nice and hot (125°) to complete the COP process.
- Heavy on the CO2: High flow, heated CO2 regulator is a must to keep those lines from freezing. If you want your cans purged and and happy fo heavy on the CO2. Keep it close to the line.
- Keep the air flowing: Air compressor must be available within 25ft of the lines. We are going to take 100psi during the canning process.
- Keep cool: Beer product should be ready to can when we show up and be kept between 30-35° during canning day with a CO2 level between 2.4 and 2.6.
- Clamp it down: 1.5" connections are a must have for all fittings on tanks. We use between a 15-30' hose.
- We need help: We run a two man team but need at least two additional (3 would be ideal) brewery staff to assist with packaging. Everyone will be required to wear gloves at all times.
- Labels MUST use a polypropylene (BOPP) material with a cold, wet-apply adhesive.
- Labels MUST have a clear plastic poly liner as label backing. Paper backing is NOT an accepted material, backing will rip and cause delays.
- The following labeling materials are NOT ACCEPTED:
- Clear "Vanish" BOPP - this clear material is to thin, does not adhere to cans and shows streaking
- Vinyl & Metallic Paper as neither material adheres to cans.
- Roll Specifications:
- Core Size: 3" core only
- Wind Direction: #4 wind
- Label Height: up to 6"
- Label Length: up to 11.5"
- Label Roll Diameter: up to 14.5" (with core included)
Wine and Beer Supply will not take liability for label waste, proper application, or adhesion of labels.
All services are subject to Terms and Conditions