Vesco V50 Direct Bypass Branch Cutters
The Vesco V50 lopper is suitable for pruning branches of medium diameter thanks to its mechanism of direct cut. It’s a bypass branch-cutter, where the curved blade gives a clear and clean cut. The bypass system performs cuts leaving no protrusion on the pruned. The light weight and the thin shape make the branch-cutter very easy to handle. The blade unit is made of hot forged and tempered steel. Available in two lengths.
- Hot forged and tempered blade unit made of steel with a high carbon content. Continuous lubrication with inside grease container
- By-pass cut system
- Lever system to reduce the cut effort (item V60)
- Shock Absorber and cushion
- Handles lightweight aluminum alloy available in two different lengths
- ERGOGRIP handles: Ergonomics and non-slip in bi-component material