Sentia™ Titratable Acidity Test Strips
Sentia™ titratable acidity test strips work with your Sentia™ Analyzer to track titratable acidity levels in red and white grapes and wine.
Needing only a single drop of wine with a convenient “porch” design for easy sample application, plus the added protection of built-in quality control checks, you can focus on what really matters: getting the results you need whenever and wherever you need them.
We strongly recommend juice sample preparation by de-gassing followed by centrifuge/filtration, prior to testing. De-gas, then filter with either Whatman filter paper or coffee filter paper (if using coffee filter paper, choose the smallest pore size option). Note that 2V Whatman filter paper can be used to remove both gas bubbles and sediment. Alternatively, use Grade 1 Whatman filter paper with pore size at 11 microns, or an equivalent coffee filter paper option (pore size for coffee filter papers can range from 10 to 20 microns). Ensure you prepare a minimum 10ml of juice to produce sufficient sample volume. We also recommend benchmarking your results against a reference method.
In North America, Australia and New Zealand, it is convention to measure titratable acidity at pH 8.2. In Europe, the convention is to measure at pH 7.0.
- Test type identifier and ID number in rich color with easy-to-read font
- Airtight 25-pack vial for easy storage and retrieval
- Manufactured in a state-of-the-art ISO certified facility in Melbourne, Australia
- Convenient white "porch" design to ensure consistent user sample application time after time
- Ergonomic vial comes complete with 25 test strips, so you won't run out when you need them most
- Only a single drop of wine required for your analysis
- Works with Sentia™ free SO₂ Analyzer (sold separately)
titratable acidity levels in
red and white grapes and wine.
- measuring range: 3 – 10 g/L
- sample size: at least 8 microlitres (a drop of wine)
- When not is use your Sentia™ free SO₂ Test Strips must be stored in their vial inside a refrigerator
Contact us at 844.482.9463 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!