Viniferm RVA is a yeast especially recommended for red wines with high tolerance to ethanol, able to respect the aromas of the variety. Allows macerations prolonged and perform cold pre-fermentation maceration.
- Enhances fruity aromas and structure. Produces wines with less alcoholic content
- Respects polyphenol concentration, due to low colored-substance adsorption on cell walls
- Suitable for long-maceration vinification and pre-fermentation cold maceration
- Very low alcohol production. Recommended for grapes with high potential alcoholic strength
- Produces excellent results from co-inoculation with Viniferm OE lactic bacteria.
Augments varietal characteristics and enhances sweet and spicy notes
Unit Size: 500 gr