Super Bouquet MN consists of autolyzed yeast hulls, which are rich in yeast polysaccharides and represent 48–53% of product weight. High soluble mannoprotein content (20–22%), not bound to polysaccharides and rapidly acting on the sensation of volume in the mouth. Rapid release of polysaccharides and mannoproteins. Accelerates ageing on lees without accentuating yeast aromas.
- Composition: Yeast hulls with high polysaccharide content (48-53%), 20-22% of which are soluble mannoproteins.
- Rapid release of mannoproteins and polysaccharides.
- Highly recommended for fermentations in reducing conditions due to its high lipid and sterol contents.
- Enhances body and volume in the mouth
- Reduces astringency and bitter taste
- Re-establishes acid balance
- Color stability
Unit Size: 500 g