Agrovin Gomasol SEDA
Gomasol SEDA is a blend of vegetable polysaccharides (gum arabic) and yeast mannoproteins that boosts wine structure prior to bottling. It attenuates and modulates tannic astringency and increases wine’s colloidal and crystal stability.
- Enhances wine's sensory characteristics by increasing mouthfeel silkiness, density and volume.
- Attenuates and modulates the astringency tannic besides help to it stability Crystal and colloidal of those wines.
- It is carefully selected from the finest raw materials and is produced using a natural, chemical-free solubilization and purification process designed to keep the gum’s dimensions and structure practically intact.
- Gomasol SEDA has a low silting index
- Enhances wine's sensory characteristics by increasing mouthfeel volume, silkiness and density
- Polishes aggressive tannins, reducing excessive grape- and wood-derived astringency
- Immediately boosts the sensation of volume in the mouthfeel
- Does not add aromatic registers to wine
Unit Size: 23 kg