BCP XXI is an allergen-free fining agent for use during fermentation. BCP XXI also enhances lee compacting and later filtration.
- Casein-free fining agent that has a powerful deproteinizing effect on musts and wines.
- Selectively removes leucoanthocyanins and catechins,
- Removes the polyphenol oxidases that catalyze the process
- Enhances lee compacting and later filtration
- Applying BCP XXI enhances color and aromatic profile, producing wines with cleaner primary aromas and a more markedly fruity character
Unit Size: 15 kg