Actimax XL is an alcoholic-fermentation activator specially formulated to produce optimal fermentation in high-volume vats. Its cellulose content enhances cell dispersion and lee compacting.
Adding it to must increases the yeast-assimilable nitrogen content, creating an ideal organic and inorganic nitrogen complement and significantly enhancing and accelerating yeast development in the medium. This shortens the latency period and ensures that the inoculated yeast strain prevails over the indigenous yeast population.
- Does not contain sulfate
- Composition: Inactive yeasts, ammonium phosphate (NH4+), cellulose
- Alcoholic-fermentation activator specially formulated to produce optimal fermentation in high-volume vats
- Its cellulose content enhances cell dispersion
- Fixation of toxic components Prevents stuck fermentation
- Enables safe alcoholic fermentation, thus facilitating yeast growth and enhancing wine aromatic expression
Unit Size: 20 Kg